Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sand and paint and water oh my!

Today is day four of our VBS journey!  I'm so thankful all the little people seem to still be having a good time.  Today I watched kids scoop sand, build pretend playgrounds for little people, make handprints while riding a skateboard, and float boats they made yesterday. 
We also had our first "real" singing practice in the sanctuary for tomorrow night.  The preschoolers will sing T-E-L-L and "Help one another" before the big kids have their play.  We're so privileged that the parents of these thirty preschoolers chose to share them with us this week. 
I'm also blessed by the four teens we had to help them.  Really big kids make it more fun for the little ones.
Tomorrow is the last day.  Then I get to just be a mom again...for one day. Then it's day camp, where I'm with the preschoolers.  I just can't get enough of the tiny humans, but after that, it will just be me and my not as tiny anymore humans for the rest of the summer.

No comments: