Sunday, January 22, 2012

Surprise! It wasn't outpatient after all.

Most of you know I had my first overnight stay in a hospital for something besides childbirth.  Nothing beats coming home.  My feelings about this at the time were somewhat, what?  Whatever.  Quit poking me.  Lemmee sleep, maybe watch some food network.  
    Mr. Man visited some, and like a good Dad, brought kids by for short visits.   The kids were all okay.  Only one turned into velcro on sight, and it wasn't the youngest either.  He was living the high life at a friends house.
  I suspect the doctors in their infinite wisdom heard how many kids I have, and looked for an excuse to keep me, so at least I'd rest one day, because even though Mr. man is the best, he is still  just one man.
   There are many things I've pondered since being home.

1) Could I have picked a busier time in our schedule? 
   The answer is yes, the chaos of play+ kids playing basketball + Fri ballet still looks leisurely compared to multiple kids playing football and/or soccer in the fall.
2) Is it really that hard to clean a bathroom?
  I've delegated it, twice, but the jailer (aka husband), still says I have to wait it out for the two week sentence before I clean anything myself.
3) How many days would it be before breaking the 10lb weight limit?
  3, the answer was three thanks to SI jumping on the couch yesterday while Mr. Man was playing taxi, and my removing him, but it drove me back to narcotics, so we'll try for a longer record this time.
4) Why do I see every missed "thing" now that I'm not allowed to do anything about it?

But I digress.  With the Vibe needing a new tire/tire repair, at least I won't be tempted to drive too soon.

No comments: