Friday, February 10, 2012

For the love of

Today was a "for the love" kind of day.
   For the love of E1, I was out of bed and dressed and functional by 8am.  He had to be at SMS by 8:30 for the Hero Honor Choir.  They sounded great!  You can find links to the video on http://www.smsd.org.
   After that was conferencing with some teachers at the middle school.   Discipline comes from love too.  Poor kid in the hot seat.  Well, he put himself there.
  Then it was grocery shopping, and valentine shopping.  We have 3 V-day boxes to make this weekend + about 100 valentines to get signed. 
   Then it was about having kids pursue what they love.   I dropped E1 off at dance, and took E2 to basketball practice. 
   Then I came home, and am testing some recipe ideas out for a baby shower I'm helping to plan, because I love my friends too. 
   Overall, today has been lovely.

No comments: