Monday, February 2, 2009

Anyone who's been in our home knows that crayola gets a good chunk of our budget. Red twistable is apparently the "in" color for kitchens these days. At least that's what Baby Guy thinks. This morning he was putting red stripes on our wall by the fridge while saying "bad, bad,bad,bad." He then gleefully ran away and threw the crayon at me. Good thing he's only one.

It's not like us adults act any better. Last night I wanted an Angry Whopper from BK...so dh went through the drive thru and I was telling myself "bad,bad,bad,bad." What can I say? I'm a sucker for a burger with fried onions on it.

Who do we think we're kidding? We all know we're going to be "caught." Nap time comes a little early some days. We need new jeans for all the wrong reasons, and it isn't water weight this time.

Thankfully we usually have the opportunity to right things too. Twistables are usually washable, and always paint overable. A whopper tonight, an apple for breakfast tomorrow.
It's all good.

No comments: