Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to cold reality

Last night we realized we had never turned the thermostat back down from when everyone was sick last month, so I flipped off the hold button and it reverted back to it's normal cycle...about 5-10 degrees cooler than the house had been. This morning, my husband went back to work and the kids went back to school. Our oldest child's first words of the morning were, "Mom, why is it so cold in here?"
Well, if he wasn't wearing shorts and a t-shirt, that might help...So I told him to put on more clothes.

Now I'm sitting here, wearing my M&M pj's and my husband's robe, drinking a diet coke, thinking, "It's cold in here." I miss my husband. I miss my older kids...but it's time to get back to reality.

My 3 year old daughter just came in here. "I got dis for YOU." with big smiles.
Things just started warming up a bit.

1 comment: