Monday, April 19, 2010

M-O-N-D-A-Y

Some days just start off wrong. Like this morning. I spent almost 30 minutes looking for my glasses and bandage tape. Princess D ended up with a blind mother holding the dressing on her arm in place with cut up bandaids, and being 15 minutes late for school. Meanwhile, Si Guy makes one of his great escapes out the garage door...and Princess P is coloring with a blue marker, her nose that is....and where are her glasses? I really need to get that kid a second pair...ok. I really need to get me a second pair too.
Somehow the minute that last child is launched for school everything turns around. My glasses show up, courtesy of Smurfette, under the computer desk...a magical moving trick of Si. Everyone is coloring on paper. Dinosaur train is on the t.v. So maybe this whole chaos thing where I called Dad three times before 8am was a test. Here's hoping I passed, but doubt it. A morning like this is bound to happen again.

No comments: