Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Momisms...

You know something must be sticking when your kids start talking like you, well sort of.

"Mom, what's our green food with dinner?"
"Now, we have to use nice words, so YOU can't be mean to me. pbbbbt."
"Mommy's taking a time out, forever."
"Jesus loves everybody, even you."
"It's Saturday. We have to clean our room before I can go to a friends house. So you need to get to work."
"You're not mad at me, just my actions."
"You should give me the candy because we treat other people the way we want to be treated."
"Don't worry mom. He washes."
"I'm sorry I broke it, but remember people are more important than things."
"I love you mom...can I have a coke?"

Just remember that verse about training a child says when they are OLD they will not stray from it.......

No comments: