Saturday, April 30, 2011

7,6,5 weeks.

In just seven short weeks, I get to go to day camp with my daughter.  Horses, zip lines, arts and crafts, cooking and more await her.  I'm still waiting to see where I'll be assigned.  I've requested programs this year, so I won't be with her most of the time.  That's a big change from last year, but I'm sure she can handle it.  I'll be fine too.
In just six short weeks is VBS at our church.  This year, our preschool director has to work her real job, so in the preschool department I'm doing Missions and Music, and making sure everything else runs smoothly.  Thankfully Ms. J is still helping get it set up, gather volunteers, and such or I would be totally lost.   I love ms J.  This year is going to be hard for both of us.
In just 5 short weeks, our home is supposed to be ready for us.   Our real home.  Our "I don't want to move out unless there's dire circumstances home."  Our home that was chosen for us 1.5 years ago, and we've watched be reshaped into something even more amazing than it already was home.  A home that truly reflects our character.  A FIVE bedroom home with TWO working bathrooms!  A home w/ a fridge with a bottom freezer and a working full sized oven with a warranty.  A home with main floor laundry, hardwood floors, and lots of red & blue paint.  A home with a decorative fireplace.  Yes, I'm a bit excited about moving home.  Just a ripple of what I'll feel when I get to heaven.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorothy said...

God bless your new home with Love, Peace, and Joy!