Monday, October 24, 2011

Breathe.

Yes I'm breathing.  That sums up today pretty well.  This weekend was the last game for E2's football & Miss P's green eagles.  Both kids had good seasons.  E2's last game was a tie.  Princess P's team learned how to kick the ball the right direction.  Sports are a wrap.  I'm kind of sad, kind of relieved.  Things slow down for a bit, but it never quite stops.
* We still have Friday night dance class w/ E1.
* There's a choir festival November 1.
* Our oldest has been cast as Othello in I Hate Shakespeare.
* There's a science project due in November.  Lasers and gelatin and teens oh my.
* There's still scouts and AWANA and kids choir at church.
* Then there's the other category:  parties, field trips, the grocery store gauntlet.
     This weekend was sports, kidz world, and shopping.  Tonight we have scouts.  Today I  drove a kid to school, ran the dishwasher, did two loads of laundry, swept/picked up the living room, cleaned a bathroom, played at the park, picked up my other kids, and crashed at the computer in between...because some days just breathing is good.

No comments: