Thursday, October 1, 2009

Being thankful for all things.

Mostly Mr. M these last couple of days. He took 2 1/2 days off from work because I was sick. I slept about two of those days, and he cleaned both living areas and the kitchen, in addition to cooking and all the kid chores. Oh yeah, and he caught up the laundry too. Hands off ladies, he is so mine!

I'm also thankful that I didn't share this with any of my kids or my lovely dh, (although I suspect I caught it from our oldest who had his own 24 hour sleep-a-thon last weekend.)

I am thankful for my friends who wished me well on FB, and offered support, updates on stuff I'd missed, and stuff to make me laugh/smile.

I'm thankful for being at a point of peace.

But mostly, I'm thankful for being awake and able to enjoy the mischief and mayhem of my kids again. (As Si Guy once again steals my morning soda. At least he pours it into a glass now without too much spilling.)

No comments: