Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kids are cracking me up today.

Earlier princess D was playing with some plastic tracks.
"Whatycya makin?"
"I'm building a road for cars and trains, 'specially built cars that turn into trains."
"I see. Are you hiring Bob the Builder to help you?"
Eye-roll "mo-om. Of course not. Bob the Builder isn't real. He-llo."
All rightie then....

Princess P is in the naked phase. I'm just grateful it's only at home. She quite willingly put on clothes to go outside this morning, and promptly took them off when indoors again.

Perhaps the funniest thing is watching Si guy and his relationships with food. My favorite was the Starburst dance this morning. Mmm. Mmm. jump. Mmm. Mmm. Butt wiggle. Mmm. Mmm. Throw wrapper on floor and eat....while still humming. Sly little fox stole my soda too while I was typing. At least he's moved on from dumping liquid on the floor to dumping liquid into containers. And since it's 2ish...he's running up to me going Wubzy! Wubzy! It's amazing how fast they change at 2.

No comments: