Friday, October 9, 2009

Today is a great adventure.

Once in while God pulls away all our crutches, just to teach us how to be fully dependent on Him. Today is such a day. Mr. M left at 5:20 to drive about four hours to a funeral, so he's not available, even by phone. His mom, my #2 in my support system, has appointments all day and is also unavailable by phone. Today is also payday...known for it's stresses in bill paying and grocery shopping...and there's no one there to peel me off the ceiling, except God.

So far, it's been good. Everyone got up on time and got ready for school. All the big kids were out the door on time. The littles are fed and playing nicely....but I haven't put them in the car yet. Princess P is playing with giant lego type blocks and dominoes behind me. Si guy is watching Noggin, and refusing to wear clothes in our 65 degree house, the only real snag of the morning. I'm grateful for the peace around me. Hopefully, I won't have anything too interesting to post later.

1 comment:

MagenRanae said...

3 more hours have passed - I'm praying they've gone smoothly for you! :)