Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The phone saga is finally settled.

Our orders with T-Mobile are confirmed. (Sorry Sprint fans, we are just too cheap to pay more for the same # of minutes, when what we have works.) We can't wait to have two phones that can actually charge + our new "kid phone"... that we have NOT told our oldest we've ordered, yet. Once he knows he'll start chasing brown trucks.

So what did we get. Pretty much what my gut said to get.
Red Blackberry Flip for Mr. M $50 (after rebate.)
Rose Behold for me $30 (after rebate)
FREE I forget but it downloads music and has orange stripes on the side for kid(s).

Last night I called after the site wouldn't give me the "proof sheet" (how much money when for what device) for the order. I never confirmed them, but they were in process, call again in the morning please. They couldn't process the order until we replied to the confirmation e-mail. Except there was no confirmation e-mail. At that point, they didn't even have our e-mail.I The money came out of the bank that night, in greater amounts than expected. I'd say they were processed.
I called them today about mystery money going to them did I find out about the $18 per line upgrade fee + 5.99 per phone shipping for me and Mr. M.
Ah, I see. The fees were supposed to be on the blank screen I was supposed to double-check and approve._
And now, that they have our money, they tell us that they could have split over our next four bills if we had called instead of ordering our phones online...Yeah, zero out of pocket the week of Halloween would have been nice. ...And the reps for customer disservice were very nice.
Here's hoping the rebates go more smoothly.

1 comment:

MagenRanae said...

I just posted a blog post you might want to check out! ;-)