Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The moments I wish I had a video camera

There are many times I wish I had a camcorder.

Right now, w/ Miss P playing behind me with the primary colored bins from the toy box, arranging them just so, and playing hide and peek under them.

Yesterday, when Princess P & Silas were "cooking" with chocolate milk, salt,cayenne, and sunflower seeds.

Anytime Miss D is telling a story. Her face is so expressive, and her stories are hilarious, especially because she believes they're true.

At the boys football games, or even their upstairs playtime.

When the kids dress up and play "characters." or "puppets" with their stuffies.

When they're all walking/running to school. There's just something sweet about their little backs w/ backpacks tromping off together.

Any kid practically flying home w/ paper in hand yelling "Mom! MOm! Guess what?"

And so on. Maybe I should make sure my next phone has video. Hmmm.

No comments: