Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rise and Shine

One thing they don't tell you when you bring the baby home. Forget about sleeping in for about ten years.

Our three oldest boys were all up before seven am this morning.
"Can I watch t.v.?"
"Would you please get me breakfast?"
"Aaaah! I get you evil emperor!"
"Hy-yah" kicking the spider man bag Chip got for his birthday.

No t.v., no breakfast before eight on Saturday. get yourself a piece of fruit. Quiet down, your sisters are still sleeping....or were still sleeping.
"Mom, I want oatmeal, w/ pineapple! please?"
"Hiiii!" Baby guy says hi too, and crawls across my face to get between me and Mr. M.

They are trying to be polite...
All right. We're up. Isn't that what diet coke is for? It looks like it's going to be a cheerful, action filled day.

No comments: