Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Are we sure today isn't Monday?

(mock Shania Twain on the way....)

Honey. I'm ready for you to be at home.

It's 10 o clock
I've stopped to take stock
There's cheese on my floor and my patience is shot
There's Boomerang on when it's s'posed to be Noggin
The house is a mess but I digress

This job is worth the pain
For the hugs at the end of the day
Maybe a shot of Tanqueray?

Hey, what do you say?

Honey when your home I need a break
Girl cut her hair and Si got away
Busted a phone, lost a comb
Sometimes I hate being on my own

Honey come home at lunch today
Si washed his hair w/ stuff for carpet stains
Too wet to play
Too hyper to stay
I need a break.
Hey, Honey come home.

1 comment:

MagenRanae said...

hehehe...this read way better in my head once I started singing it! :)