Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm lovin the Vibe

Dh's new car is a Pontiac Vibe. I LOVE driving it. It's responsive, has a good radio and climate controls, is comfortable, what's not to like? I confess to extending errands over the last couple of days just to get some more time in the driver's seat.

He's still kind of shy with it. Not that he misses his old car. The Vibe gets much better gas milage, won't abandon him for no reason, and is absolutely beautiful. He likes the radio, the interior controls for the mirrors, and how comfy the car is. It's just, well, it's a manual transmission. He's never driven one regularly before. He kind of likes his life to be automatic.

Today after work he was smiling though. I think he'll get used to having more control.

1 comment:

MagenRanae said...

that's so fun! I'm glad he has a new toy to play with! :) I like your confession. It must be a good car if you're excited about errands!