Sunday, July 12, 2009

This is where we're at.

Today, after church and a little girl friend's birthday party, Mr. M attempted to install a new radio in my van. Isn't that the sweetest anniversary gift?

In reality, he was trying to retrieve his credit card. Thanks to a spousal communication error, I didn't realize he'd left his wallet in the car the other night. Silas found it, and decided to see if the van's CD player was an ATM machine.

Five hours, two screwdrivers, and two wal-mart runs later, we had his card back...but I had no radio for my car. We had to break it in the retrieval process...but hey, we found $1.04 in change in there too! We had bought a replacement, but we didn't get a volt checker??? Maybe we've blown a fuse. If you asked our kids, they probably would say we had.

So I have a shiny new JVC in my van. Maybe we'll fix the fuse for my birthday. Happy Anniversary bear.

1 comment:

MagenRanae said...

:) Never a dull moment!